Movie studio executives are grumbling about the growing practice in which they have to pay to run coming attractions before feature films, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Are Studios Releasing Too Many Animated Films?
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Now Showing in Homes of the Rich: First-Run Movies
- ‘Star Wars’ is Most Anticipated Movie of 2015
- Village Roadshow Conquering China
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Visual-Effects Firms Get Boost from Video Games
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection