Officials at Hong King Disneyland on Monday said that the theme park in the southern Chinese city has turned a profit for the first time since it opened in 2005, as new attractions helped push visitor numbers to a record, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A New American Airlines Emerges
- Cyber Monday Likely to Be Busiest Online Sales Day
- Big Data,'Big Brother'
- Tougher Penalties for Cybertheft Planned
- Officials Warn 1,700 Yosemite Visitors Risk Disease
- Now Comes the Hard Part for Twitter
- Study: Flood of Money Leaving China
- Chinese Companies Pull Out of U.S. Stock Markets