The award-winning visual-effects company Rhythm & Hues, considered one of the industry's leaders, is laying off 200 employees as it files for bankruptcy protection, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues
- Effects Workers Miffed After Oscar Speech Cut-off
- Prospect Park Files for Chapter 11
- Digital Domain Makes Executive Appointments
- Sony Imageworks Moves Headquarters to Canada
- Effects Firm Has Cut L.A. Staff by 71 Percent Since Oscar Win