Sumner Redstone has joined an elite group of Hollywood heavyweights in cementing his legacy with a prominent USC building named in his honor, the Los Angeles Times reports. The billionaire media mogul, who gave $10 million to the USC School of Cinematic Arts, had the Sumner M. Redstone Production Building officially christened in his honor this week.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ex Alleges Redstone Forged Signature
- Sumner Redstone to Miss Annual Meeting
- Viacom and CBS Face Shareholder Lawsuit
- Redstone Re-elected to Viacom Board
- Lawsuit Alleges Sumner Redstone is Mentally Impaired
- Sumner Redstone Faces IRS Ire
- Sumner Redstone Absent from Viacom Call
- Sumner Redstone Case Moves Forward