People who go to boutique fitness clubs are increasingly choosing their classes by the music played there, and the music industry is taking notice, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Entertainment Firms Tap the Classics
- Cliff Fix Hits Small Business
- Child's Play: Food Makers Hook Kids on Mobile Games
- Sprint Went From Poor Stepchild to Hot Target
- PC Sales Go Into Tailspin
- Lithuania Taps the Riches of Google Maps
- China Untapped and Untamed for App Makers
- SEC Deals With Turnover at the Top