DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. said Tuesday night that it is pushing back the release date for its animated movie "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" by four months, meaning the studio now will release only two films in 2013, the Los Angeles Times reports. An unspecified reduction in staff is expected in the wake of that move, and an expected write-down on the Glendale studio’s disappointing November release, "Rise of the Guardians," the Hollywood Reporter reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- $96 Million Write-Down Expected on DreamWorks Film
- DreamWorks Falls on 'Turbo' Projections
- DreamWorks May Cut Up to 400 Jobs
- Warner Bros. Finally Sets Animation Strategy
- SAG-AFTRA Confirms Layoffs
- DreamWorks Signs Asian Licensing Deal
- DreamWorks to Buy Owner of Casper, Bullwinkle Shows
- Creative Artists, Indian Talent Agency Form Joint Venture