California Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris has filed a civil lawsuit against BP West Coast Products, BP Products North America Inc. and Atlantic Richfield Co., accusing them of violating state laws on hazardous materials and hazardous waste, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- California Sues Delta over Mobile App Policy
- Meeting Set With Herbalife Critics
- State Accuses Corinthian Colleges of 'Predatory' Tactics
- Koch Charity Sues Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris
- Atty. Gen. Probes Car Sales at Petersen
- TSA Considers 'Randomizer' for Screening Travelers
- Edison Blasted Over South Bay Blackouts
- Ex-CalPERS Official Accused of Fraud Vows Vindication