Sports and entertainment giant AEG is angling to take on Ticketmaster. AEG is now selling concert tickets at its trio of L.A. Live venues via its AXS ticketing platform, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ticket Seller’s Next Stage To Line Up More Venues
- Concert Promoter Fails to Stage a Stock Comeback
- Ticketmaster's Triple Threat: AEG, eBay, StubHub Partner-Up
- Malibu Newspaper Shores Up Advertising Business
- Live Music Adds Fuel to Downtown's Revival
- Ticketmaster May Acquire AEG Live
- AEG, Music Labels in Talks Over Minority Equity Stake
- AEG Venture Crowds Ticketmaster