Fueled by incentives, total vehicle sales this month are expected to be up at least 4 percent year over year, with the auto industry anticipating all-time record consumer spending on new vehicles, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dow Breaks Record, Keeps Going
- Auto Dealers Win in New Jersey's Tesla Direct-Sales Ban
- What the Fed Meeting Could Mean
- The Fight to Buy Hostess: Main Street vs. Wall Street
- Pending Home Sales Fall Due to Dwindling Supply
- Shiller: Housing Recovery Could Take 50 Years
- Use Gold as Collateral to Solve Europe's Problems?
- Should the Fed Taper Bond Buying?