Agreements with American Express, MasterCard and Visa have cleared the way for vendors to institute a two-tier pricing for shoppers, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A Stream of Music, Not Revenue
- Illinois Trims Pensions in a Deal That Could Spread
- Old Economies Rise as Growing Markets Begin to Falter
- F.C.C. Shift May Thwart a Murdoch Deal for L.A. Times
- Corporate Profits Soar as Worker Income Limps
- Online Sales Tax Divides the G.O.P.
- In Fantasy and Reality, It’s a Frenzy for Football
- More Retailers See Haggling From Shoppers