Koreatown's Hanmi Financial has agreed to buy Central Bancorp in Garland, Texas, American Banker reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanmi Financial Corp. Acquires United Central Bank
- Shareholders of Texas Bank Approve Hanmi Merger
- Powerhouse Koreatown Bank to Form?
- Lender Steers Way to Texas
- Wilshire Bancorp to Buy New Jersey Bank
- Hanmi Financial to Acquire Texas-Based SWNB Bancorp Inc. for $76.7M
- Hanmi CEO Charts Course for Growth
- Koreatown Institution’s Capital Idea Falls Apart