JPMorgan Chase is expected to pay more than $1 billion to the Justice Department to end a probe into whether it provided adequate warnings about Bernard L. Madoff, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Chairman to Step Down
- Probe Targets Firms that Process Payments for Online Lenders
- Despite Deal, J.P. Morgan Faces Fight
- Dimon's Pay Is Cut 50 Percent after 'Whale' Debacle
- J.P. Morgan to Pay $920 Million 'Whale' Fine
- U.S. Won’t Seek Goldman Charges
- Inside the Lawsuit Against S&P
- J.P. Morgan Haunted by 2006 Decision