By day, Kenneth Klee inhabits the world of high-stakes bankruptcy cases at his law firm, Klee, Tuchin, Bogdanoff & Stern LLP, The Wall Street Journal reports. At night, Klee holds energy healings in a small room of his elegant, one-story home in the leafy Brentwood section of Los Angeles. Also, see the Business Journal’s earlier coverage.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- NEW Featured newsmaker
- Ken Klee: Crystal Clear
- Drawn by Dealmaking Process, Insignia Broker Off to Fast Start
- Tables Turn for Bankruptcy Boutiques Awash in Business
- INTERVIEW: Taking It to the Brink
- High Court Rules Against ‘Sweepstakes’ Games
- BANKRUPTCIES --- Bankruptcy Lawyers Hate Good Times
- Shareholders Get Home Operator