Film distribution company Millennium Entertainment has signed a deal with Prima Cinema Inc., which sells a high-end service that allows customers to watch first-run movies from home, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Now Showing in Homes of the Rich: First-Run Movies
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Relativity Extends Middle East Deal
- State Film Tax Credit Extension Applauded
- Warner Bros. Relents on Redbox DVD Deal
- DreamWorks Signs Asian Licensing Deal
- Global Ambitions for Nazarian's Katsuya Restaurants
- Imax to Go Into Hollywood’s Chinese Theatre