Responding to concerns that plans to rebuild the Los Angeles County Museum of Art could result in environmental damage to the La Brea Tar Pits, the County Board of Supervisors voted Tuesday to ask representatives from both landmarks to present details about the proposal within the next 45 days, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA Museums Line Up for Makeovers
- Renovation Plan Set for Tar Pits Site
- Supervisors Vote to Reconfigure Governance Structure
- Miracle Mile Site Sells for $87 Million
- Shriver to Announce for Supes Seat
- Arts & Institutions: The Academy Museum is almost ready for its closeup
- County to Crack Down on Minimum Wage Employers