There was ample attention in journalistic circles as Al Jazeera America had its premiere on Tuesday — particularly among those who were unable to watch it, the New York Times reports. A Washington Post review says the new cable channel is mostly what it aspires to be, but it needs to be more.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Al Jazeera Sees Void in Straight News
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Despite Outlaw Image, Hells Angels Sue Often
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels
- Walt Disney’s Chicago Birthplace to Become a Private Museum
- New Mattel Campaign is 'Toy Feliz'