Morphlabs Inc., which makes software and hardware for OpenStack cloud computing systems, announced $10 million in new funding.
The round, a series D, was led by Tallwood Management and Entropy Research Lab. The Manhattan Beach company has raised $22.5 million to date.
OpenStack is an open-source project that provides an infrastructure for enterprise clients to connect cloud-computing networks. Morphlabs’ product, MCloud, is a software and hardware suite that businesses can use in the OpenStack framework.
In a release, Morphlabs said the new funding would be used to expand the company’s international reach, particularly to train clients in the emerging Asian market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Morphlabs Completes Second Financing Round
- Big Picture Changes for Battery Maker in Azusa
- Momentum IoT Lands $3.1 Million
- Daz Nabbed in Cloud Services Growth Play
- Consultancy Offers Multidimensional Expertise
- Optical Networking Firm Connects With Investors
- Regional Report
- Google High on Cloud with Acquisition Deal Valued at $100 Million