There are signs that the abundance of animated movies may be nearing a saturation point as family audiences confront a growing number of choices, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Fandango Strikes Deal to Sell Pacific Theatres' Movie Tickets
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Warner Bros. Finally Sets Animation Strategy
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Univision, Telemundo Pitch Audience to Advertisers
- Millennium Signs Deal with Prima
- Final Deadline for Finke?