A handful of new technologies let store owners transform their existing security cameras and digital video recorders into tools for boosting business and sharpening their marketing efforts, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Smartphones Expose Traditional Camera Shortcomings
- Hollywood's New Screen Test
- One Little Phone Could Have a Big Impact
- California Spurs Electric Cars
- FTC Wants Better Privacy Controls for Mobile Devices
- Telecom Firms Seek to Curb Publicly Funded Web Services
- Google Faces Further Antitrust Wrangling
- Times Co. Sells About.com