For the first time, JPMorgan Chase has disclosed it faces a criminal and civil investigation in California and Philadelphia into whether it sold shoddy mortgage securities to investors in the run-up to the financial crisis, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Quarterly Earnings Jump 31
- JPMorgan Settles in Madoff Case
- Regulators Prepare Penalties for JPMorgan
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- JPMorgan Settles Power Market Manipulation Case
- Feds Probing Subprime Auto Lending
- Bank of America Reaches Record Settlement
- Former Trader Surrenders in ‘London Whale’ Case