Beverly Hills might be best known for pampered TV housewives and refined shopping on Rodeo Drive. But as the Los Angeles Times reports, it's also the home of bare-knuckle politics and a publisher who tries to influence events, both from behind the scenes and in the news pages of his newspaper, the Courier.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investment Group Buys Beverly Hills Courier from Meehan Trust
- In Beverly Hills, They’re Literally Making the News
- New Owner for Beverly Hills Courier
- Redken Founder, Courier Owner Paula Kent Meehan Dies at 82
- Market Col
- Second Roast May Get Toastier for Levine
- Papers Spar In Court Over Right To Carry Official Local Notices