Household net worth soared to a record high in the first quarter, Federal Reserve data show, with the ratio relating consumer debt to income the lowest in 33 years, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Comfort Declines for a Fourth Straight Week
- Tobacco Plant Key to Ebola Drug
- Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Since 2007
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Decline
- Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level in Five Years
- Service Jobs Grow in U.S.
- Investors Await Fed Decision
- U.S. Office-Market Recovery Stalls as Rent Growth Slows