The Institute for Supply Management says service industries in the U.S. expanded in July at the fastest pace in five months, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Manufacturing Accelerates More Than Forecast
- Manufacturing Slows Unexpectedly
- Services in U.S. Expanded at a Slower Pace
- Economic Data Round-Up
- Americans With Best Credit in Decades Drive U.S. Economy
- ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Rose to 63.1 in December
- Tobacco Plant Key to Ebola Drug
- Bill Gates Retakes World’s Richest Title