Former 20th Century Fox executive Tom Rothman and Sony Pictures Entertainment are launching a new TriStar Productions joint venture, Variety reports. The Hollywood Reporter looks at what the deal means for Sony.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- How Tom Rothman Could Lure Film Investors to Sony
- Sony Names Rothman as Pascal’s Replacement
- Box Office: ‘The Equalizer’ Beats ‘The Maze Runner,’ But Only in North America
- ‘Fault in Our Stars’ Soars Past Tom Cruise With $48.2 Million
- News of the Week
- 'G.I. Joe' Screenwriters Sue Paramount
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 2: Bam Ventures Launches Incubator for Brian Lee’s Ideas
- Fox Crests $1 Billion in Box Office