As Santa Monica's burgeoning media district solidifies its position as a center for entertainment and technology businesses, the sprawling Lantana complex has sold for more than $310 million, the Los Angeles Times notes. The news was first reported by Los Angeles Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- PUC OKs Ride-Sharing Services
- Murdock Tower Purchased
- Westfield Picks Century Plaza Towers for U.S. Headquarters
- Developers Get Creative with El Segundo Complex
- Amazon's Fresh Grocery Delivery Service Launches
- Santa Monica to Get More Lively Around City Hall
- Proposal Opens Door to Ride-Sharing Firms
- Widening Union Walkout Cripples Both Ports