American government officials at all levels are flocking to Beijing and Shanghai in hopes of recruiting Chinese investors who are eager to expand their businesses, or in some cases safeguard their wealth, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobile Ads Are the Future – They're Also Lousy
- Why the U.S. Should Issue More TIPS
- Strong Jobs Report Trumps Decline in GDP
- No One Has Much Influence in CBS Blackout
- Greenland Looks on Global Warming's Bright Side
- Google Goes for Drive with Automakers
- An IPO for USPS Not as Daft as It Sounds
- Will DirecTV and Dish Catch Cable’s Merger Fever?