Los Angeles has reclaimed the dubious honor of having the worst traffic in the United States, according to an annual congestion scorecard, the Los Angeles Times reports. The Long Beach Press-Telegram says of the top 10 percent most polluted ZIP codes in the state, half are in Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Not No. 1 for Traffic Congestion?
- Breaking: Los Angeles Claims Worst Traffic
- Let Them Walk
- Ridesharers Hurting Burbank Airport
- Traffic Delays? It Could Be Worse, L.A.
- Arsenic Emissions Problematic for Plant
- L.A. Neighborhood Among Most Expensive in U.S. for Car Insurance
- Obama Traffic: It’s Back