Yahoo Inc.'s stock price is sharply higher since the hiring of Marissa Mayer last year, but the new chief executive has so far provided little evidence of a turnaround for the Internet company, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Founder to Buy Frommer's Back From Google
- Smartphones Expose Traditional Camera Shortcomings
- Apple Hires Burberry CEO as Retail Chief
- Google Climbs, but Questions Hover
- Telecom Firms Seek to Curb Publicly Funded Web Services
- Google Faces Further Antitrust Wrangling
- One Little Phone Could Have a Big Impact
- Websites Increasingly Vary Offers Based on User Information