The Los Angeles Times reports that a judge has demanded that 77 signs operated by Clear Channel and CBS must be turned off by 5 p.m. Monday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Court Orders L.A. Digital Billboards Removed
- Digital Billboard Company Issues Threat Against L.A.
- Appeals Panel May Strike Down Digital Billboard Deal
- Digital Billboard Companies Launch Campaign
- Los Angeles May Sign Off on Hefty Billboard Fines
- ‘Grim’ Turn in L.A. Sign Battle
- Robotic Sign Wavers Grab Attention
- Activists on Edge as Council Revisits Digital Signs