The late Margaret Thatcher profoundly changed economic policy making in Britain, and the British economy itself. To what extent those changes were for the better is still debated in this country decades later, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Former British PM Margaret Thatcher Dies
- Modest U.S. Consumer Spending Seen
- Americans Worked Less, Watched More TV in 2012
- Industries Under Pressure from Mobile Apps
- Can the Tablet Please Take Your Order Now?
- Some in Rust-Belt Welcome Immigrant Tide
- Senate Passes Bill to End Air Traffic Furloughs
- With New Storm Looming, Airlines Canceling Flights