Disney will be laying off about 150 people at its film studio by the end of the week, sources tell CNBC and TheWrap.com. The news comes as Disney's share price is up more than 15 percent year to date.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DreamWorks Animation to Evolve
- Can Warner Bros. Stabilize After Corporate Shuffle?
- Summit Sued by Makers of 'Twilight' Parody
- New Laws Could Cause Hollywood Headaches
- Disney Planning Layoffs
- DreamWorks Costs Out of Control
- What's Hollywood's Trouble With China?
- How to Save the Visual Effects Industry