How do you find the next Steve Jobs? You make it easy for that person to find you, according to L.A. entrepreneur Nolan Bushnell, author of a new management book on how to find, hire, keep and nurture creative talent. And Bushnell should know — Steve Jobs came to work for him at Atari in 1974, Yahoo's Breakout blog reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stop Asking What Steve Jobs Would Do
- Will U.S. Become a 'Renter Nation'?
- Millennials Will Carry Economy to Next Level
- Who’s Hiring? $100K Jobs That Nobody Wants
- Why a Drop in the Jobless Rate Is Tragic
- How Long Will Summer Stock Swoon Last?
- Lululemon Co-Founder Criticizes Customers
- Too Soon to Call New BlackBerry a Failure?