Visual-effects company Pixomondo will abandon much of its film business after shutting its Shanghai office following closures in London and Detroit, according to the Wrap.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Domain's New CEO on Runaway VFX
- Effects Firm Has Cut L.A. Staff by 71 Percent Since Oscar Win
- Visual-Effects Firms Get Boost from Video Games
- How to Save the Visual Effects Industry
- 'Cesar Chavez' to Screen at the White House
- Film Exposes Troubled Business of Rhythm & Hues
- 'Innocence of Muslims' Filmmaker Sentenced
- Summer Box Office Entering Dud Zone?