Higher stock prices and rising home values boosted a measure of consumer confidence in September to its second-highest level in nearly five years, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 1.1 Percent
- Housing Starts Surge 15 Percent
- Industrial Output Struggles, Gas Boosts Consumer Prices
- Homebuilder Confidence at 6-Year High
- New Economic Data Boosts Wall Street
- Homebuilder Confidence at 5-Year-High
- Who's Watching? 3-D TV No Hit with Viewers
- JC Penney Adopts 'Poison Pill'