Bank of America has agreed to pay $2.43 billion to settle a class-action lawsuit filed in 2009 by investors following its acquisition of Merrill Lynch, the Wall Street Journal and New York Times report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA to Settle with Fannie Mae
- Trading Revenue Boosts BofA's Profit
- NYSE to Pay $5 Million Penalty to SEC
- J.P. Morgan to Pay $920 Million 'Whale' Fine
- Dimon's Pay Is Cut 50 Percent after 'Whale' Debacle
- Regulators Get Banks to Rein in Bonus Pay
- GDP Revision a Grim Surprise
- Bank of America Ramps Up Job Cuts