Jamie McCourt, ex-wife of former Dodgers owner Frank McCourt, has filed a motion to set aside the couple's divorce settlement, claiming he committed fraud by vastly understating the team's value, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamie McCourt Loses Bid to Throw Out Divorce Deal
- Jamie McCourt Says Ex Owes Her $770 Million
- Dodgers Ordered to Release Details of McCourt Deal
- 50 Wealthiest: Frank McCourt #39
- McCourts Gearing Up for Divorce Battle
- Dodgers Sale to Magic Johnson Group Completed
- Lawyers: Doc Shows Jamie McCourt Also Owns Dodgers
- Magic Johnson Group To Pay Record $2 Billion for Dodgers