After years of emulating the flashy U.S. stock markets, countries around the globe are now using America as a model for what they don’t want to look like, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Finding Fame, and Sometimes Fortune, in Social Media
- U.S. To File WTO Charges on China
- Banks Face Libor Lawsuits
- Social Networks Can Affect Voter Turnout, Study Says
- Rivals Jostle Before New iPhone Announcement
- Apple’s Feud With Google Now Felt on iPhone
- European Regulators Approve Universal’s Purchase of EMI
- McDonald’s Aims for Healthier Menu