Jeffrey Gundlach, one of the world's top bond gurus, has offered a $1.7-million reward for the safe return of art stolen from his Santa Monica home, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gundlach Says All Stolen Art Recovered, 2 Arrested
- Fund Manager Jeffrey Gundlach's Home is Burglarized
- News of the Week
- Ousted TCW Exec Launches First Mutual Funds
- TCW Sues Gundlach
- Anworth Mortgage Yields Robust Rewards
- Gundlach: No Fed Taper Until New Chairman Starts
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 48, Jeffrey Gundlach