American Airlines and its passengers are struggling with a rise in late and canceled flights spurred by pilot-initiated maintenance requests and a shortage of crew members amid a labor dispute, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Businesses See Pain, Opportunity from Storm
- Airlines Face Acute Shortage of Pilots
- With New Storm Looming, Airlines Canceling Flights
- Tech Upset
- Winter Chills Job Gains, Service Sector
- Fraud Allegations Rock the Trucking Industry
- Law Firms Wring Costs From Back-Office Tasks
- U.S. Expands Child Online Privacy Law