Strong investor demand allowed California to increase the size of a bond offering by about 13 percent and complete the sale ahead of schedule, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mom and Pop Flee Emerging Markets
- Money Returns to Corporate Bonds
- Moody's to Review Ratings on California Cities
- Investors Pull Money From Mutual Funds
- One of Wall Street's Riskiest Bets Returns
- Companies Feast on Cheap Money
- Regulators Rethink Pre-IPO Chatter
- Wall Street Dials Up Its Bond Investors