A new report urges the city of Los Angeles to continue talks with government officials from the Inland Empire to determine if there is a way to transfer control of the struggling airport to them, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Transferring Control of Ontario Airport
- Ontario, Businesses Vie to Land Control of Airport
- Ontario Looks To Land Airport
- Airport Ownership to Revert to Ontario
- DWP Faulted for Bypassing Bids on Lobbying Contracts
- Ontario Hits Hot Spot on Asia Flights
- Audit: L.A. Overstated Worth of Ontario Airport
- County Probes Compliance on Transferring LAX Traffic