Once the best of friends, Google and Apple are battling in courtrooms and in the consumer marketplace, with iPhone users in the cross-fire after Apple removed Google’s mapping app and YouTube, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rivals Jostle Before New iPhone Announcement
- Should You Buy the iPhone 5? It Depends
- Apple Set to Announce Two iPhones
- Apple Maps Adding MTA Info
- Apple Makes Wrong Turn on Mapping App
- Social Networks Can Affect Voter Turnout, Study Says
- ‘Sports Jeopardy!’ Adapts Quiz Show for Digital Age
- Apple CEO Apologizes for Maps App