In a bold cost-cutting move, Anthem Blue Cross has eliminated doctors affiliated with Cedars-Sinai and UCLA hospitals from a health plan offered to about 60,000 employees and dependents at the cash-strapped city of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Blue Cross Partners With Hospital Groups
- Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Team Up on Rehab Hospital
- Ups, Downs for Hospitals
- Anthem Scolded, UnitedHealth Praised on Rates
- L.A. Jury Sides with Doctor in Anthem Case
- Blue Shield May Take City Contract from Anthem
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS