Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates remains the nation's richest man by far, as the tech and philanthropy giant took the top spot on the Forbes 400 list for the 19th year running with a net worth of $66 billion. The Huffington Post says that despite the increasing debate over the widening gap between rich and poor, a deeper analysis of the list instills confidence that the American dream is still very much alive.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gates Stays Atop Forbes List of America's Wealthiest
- Study: Middle Class Losing Ground
- Mothers Now Top Earners in 4 of 10 U.S. Homes
- Soon-Shiong Joins Huffington Publication
- Gates Returns to Top of World's Richest List
- U.S. Approves California Bullet Train Construction
- Slim Again Tops Forbes List
- Survey: 75 Percent of Employed Are Job Seekers