L.A. sports and entertainment giant Anschutz Entertainment Group – whose holdings include L.A. Live and Staples Center – is being shopped for sale by parent Anschutz Co., the Business Journal and Los Angeles Times report. L.A. billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong may be a possible bidder.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- AEG Evaluating Bids
- Report: Colony Finalist in AEG Bidding
- Soon-Shiong Teams with Insurer for Personalized Medicine
- Villaraigosa Won’t Wait for AEG
- Anschutz Plan Would Bring Us Wind Power
- AEG Chief Says Firm Still Set on NFL Goal
- Sale of AEG Throws L.A. a Curve
- Report: Soon-Shiong, Guggenheim Linked in AEG Bid