The Treasury Department is resisting a push by General Motors Co. to sell the government's entire stake in the auto maker. The Wall Street Journal reports that this is the latest source of tension between two unlikely partners.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Treasury to Sell More AIG Shares
- High Court Strikes Down Arizona Voting Rule
- Senate Scuttles Gun Limits
- Softbank to Buy Sprint Nextel for About $20 Billion
- Icahn Ratchets Up Dell Fight
- Google to Buy Frommer's Travel Brand
- GM Names First Female CEO
- Insiders Shift From 'Buy' to 'Sell' as Bankruptcy Nears