The Winklevoss twins lost the biggest social-network showdown ever when their rival, Mark Zuckerberg, walked away with Facebook. The Wall Street Journal reports that the two are trying again with a social network for professional investors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Report: Winklevoss Twins to Set Up Shop in L.A.
- Apple Prepares Larger iPhones
- More Brands Want You to Model Their Clothes
- Venture Firms Narrow Sights in Tough Times
- For Zuckerberg, Tumult and Turnaround
- Wall Street Pay Gets Tougher Look
- Facebook CEO Announces Internet Access Project
- TV Networks Invest in More Pilots