Downtown Los Angeles will play host to thousands of game geeks next year as part of a three-year contract for the Game Developers Conference Next, pumping an estimated $18.8 million into the local economy, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Cable-CBS Dispute Heats Up
- Visual-Effects Firms Get Boost from Video Games
- Good news, Dodgers fans!
- SiriusXM Makes Deal with Piolín
- Theaters Raising Revenue by Charging to Show Trailers
- Obama Calls Hollywood a 'Bright Spot' of Economy
- Startup's Plasma Lights Help Turn Film Shoots Green
- Rating Surprise for NBC's London Olympics