The new iPhone that Apple Inc. plans to unveil this week could do something that the White House, Congress and Federal Reserve have struggled to do: boost the U.S. economy, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Space Ship Arrives at Station
- Small Firms Use Security Cameras to Boost Business
- Yahoo's Ad Struggles Persist
- FTC Wants Better Privacy Controls for Mobile Devices
- Telecom Firms Seek to Curb Publicly Funded Web Services
- High Expectations for Today's iPhone 5 Event
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts
- Apple Says Latest iPhone Set New Sales Record