A new study says that the odds that a young person in the United States will go to college if their parents haven’t has fallen to 29 percent, one of the lowest rates among developed countries, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SAT Reading, Writing Test Scores Drop to Lowest Levels
- Sony Downgraded by Moody’s on Falling Demand for TV, Cameras
- Green Dot Shares Drop as AmEx and Wal-Mart Sell Competing Card
- Toilets in Sweden Cleaned by Unemployed Greeks
- Study: ‘Medicare Millionaires’ Total Almost 4,000
- UBS Whistle-Blower Secures $104 Million Award
- Good News for Labor Market
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Decline